Friday, April 29, 2011

My Skin is a MESS!!

Okay so I would do a review on the Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock SPF 30 for Face but it doesn't need more then this: It sucks.
Seriously, this crap is awful. It not only broke me out, but dried my skin out so bad that it was flaking off. I could exfoliate for two hours and it would still be scaly. I am disgusted and disappointed.


Well anyway, now I am in the process of repairing my dry and damaged skin. This morning I tried to use my normal Neutrogena Dry Touch Sunblock. I have oily skin, and I don't usually need much moisture, just SPF. I then applied my foundation and it literally FLAKED off. Ugh. I took my makeup off, exfoliated some more, and used my boyfriend's Proactiv moisturizer(forgive me, I'm not sure of the name...maybe Green Tea Moisturizer). It definitely helped my skin out a lot. And it's more of a greasy gel consistency then a lotion.

But I'll update on my skincare as soon as anything changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment