Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MAC Permanent Eyeshadow Swatches

Yay! Good news! My skin is finally back to healthy and I'm trying a new moisturizer to review. I am so impressed with the Proactiv moisturizer that in the winter it will be my go to moisturizer before I purchase some random one.


Anyway, I wanted to swatch and do some thoughts on my MAC eyeshadows that are permanent. I have others, but since they were limited edition, I don't think I should swatch them. I dunno.





Carbon isn't the best black out there, you certainly could find a better black at a better price. 


Amber Lights is BEAUTIFUL. However, it isn't very wearable, in my opinion.


Club is a unique color(well, there are many dupes now...but this is the original!) with a green/brown duochrome. I use a green base underneath on the rare occasion I wear it. 


Twinks is a nice color, with decent payoff. It's not super unique or essential.


This is one of my favorite colors, it's very eye brightening and has great color payoff. I don't use it a lot, but I do sometimes become obsessed and want to wear it everyday.


My second favorite eyeshadow ever. I pair this with Naked Lunch and wear it ALL the time.


This shadow makes me look like I have a bruised eye. I had high hopes, and this does absolutely nothing for me. 


A beautiful color that I don't wear often. Doesn't do much for my eyes but I love the color. It's nice if you are just starting to transition away from neutrals.


Obviously, a stunning color with amazing payoff. It is a little gritty but worth having in your collection.


A unique color when swatched, but it barely shows up on my eyes even when packed. Disappointing. 


The texture of this shadow is horrible. I'll flat out say that. But it does look fun and funky when packed and worked a little. Also, the glitter doesn't show up. 


Amazing color payoff with this one! I'd highly recommend.


This one is so hyped up, but I personally don't like it much. It looks nice in the summer just as a sheer wash but it's nothing special. You can probably find a very similar drugstore dupe.


My favorite shadow of all time!! I know it doesn't look like much, but you NEED it. Trust me. 


Unfortunately, nothing special here. Very dupe-able. It's a pretty color, though. 



Hope you enjoyed this post! I will have more NYX lip swatches up very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment