Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ins and Outs for Summer 2011

Ins:


Green Smokey Eyes
-Lighter then the harsh contrast of a grey/silver/black smokey eye...but still sexy. You can achieve this with the new Chanel Khaki Discret Duo.

Natural Foundation/Tinted Moisturizer
-Nothing matte...everything luminous! Read: glowing, not shiny. I purchased the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation yesterday and I'm in love!!


Juicy Pink Lips
-Clear, juicy, pink bubblegum lips are so hot this summer. That red or pink "just ate a popsicle" look is great.



Outs:


Purple Lipstick/Gloss
-Ugh!! I am so glad this is out. Pastel purple lips are gross...why would you want your lips to look like an Essie nail polish?!



Sleek Hair
-Although I think every summer this look goes out of style and waves are back in, I think recently it's super out. Sleek, straight hair can look greasy and too shiny easily and usually looks lifeless. 


Skimpy Bikinis
-Ew. I'm sure we've all been to the beach and noticed that there are a few ladies who should be wearing a little more. I'm not talking about the regular bikini.




As always, these are my opinions. Do not take offense. 



1 comment:

  1. Regarding "Skimpy Bikinis" the old saying is... " If you don't have anything good to say? don"t say anything at all. and Body shaming? are you not better then that? Please do not take offense.

    ReplyDelete