Friday, April 29, 2011

Garnier Nutritioniste Anti Sun Damage Eye Cream Review

I know I've been neglecting my blog, but I just needed a break. Not really from the blog, but from life. It was just so busy and hectic and I just need time to pack and spend with my family.

But anyway, onto my review of the eye cream I've been using at least since...February? I think. Haha my apologies.


What does the Garnier Nutritioniste Anti Sun Damage Eye Cream claim to do exactly?
  • Helps reverse signs of sun damage around eyes
  • Treats fine lines, sunspots, dullness
  • Helps prevent future signs of aging with SPF 15 UVA/UVB protection

I'm not going to lie, until recently around my way it has not been sunny out. It's been a rainy mess. So therefore I cannot tell you if it's doing its job to protect my undereye area(although I hope it has). 

And before I start, I have to first give a background with my skin. I used to go tanning and I have extremely fair skin, but I tan fairly well. I do have undereye lines, they aren't bad but they're definitely there. So yes, I do have sun damage. 

Does it reverse signs of sun damage around eyes?
Errr....to my knowledge not really. I say not really because it really has smoothed out my undereye area and my freckles are barely there anymore. But have they made my fine lines go away? No. 

Does it treat fine lines, sunspots, and dullness?
As I stated in my previous answer, no to the fine lines. However if you'd like to consider freckles a form of sunspots then yes. Although, I do not because I have them year round. As far as the dullness, I really do think it helps. 


I think this is a good eye cream. It's nothing really special, but I feel like it does moisturize and smooths out my eye area. I also don't use quite as much concealer now that I use the moisturizer, because it's so smooth. It's only .5oz and I purchased it for $7, but I am fairly certain it retails for $10-12. I also wanted to include that the pump gets clogged frequently.


I apologize for the lack of pictures, I will post some soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment