Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Current Obsession

I think I may make a quick video on this...I started doing a 'Crap Product' monthly video, so I might as well do an 'Outstanding Product' monthly video. But anyway, I'll post it here first. My current stand out product has been the Wet N Wild Comfort Zone palette. Seriously, it is FANTASTIC. I'll admit, I hate one color in it(the pink looking one...it comes off orange!) but the rest are gorgeous. But the main reason I love it is because the darkest brown color is my holy grail eyeliner! I'll post pictures(prior to my camera not working) so you can see how nice it looks with a neutral and simple eye.

Don't mind the funky brows! Haha. But seriously, if you see the palette...you should definitely pick it up. I know this is like beating a dead horse but it's great, even for one shadow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment