Monday, March 7, 2011

Ins and Outs of March 2011



I haven't done one of these in awhile, and I thought maybe I should just do a quick Ins and Outs before the start of the beautiful springtime. I know my list isn't super long, but that's mostly because these things change so often. Also, this is my opinion and it needs to be taken as that. I hope you enjoy!


In
Bright colors!!!
-I cannot believe how happy I am about this. If you've seen my videos then you may know I'm a fan of the neutral eye with the bright, sexy lips. And they're IN for this spring! I suggest an orange(I have a lip tutorial for that...) or even a fuchsia. 













Copper/Orange Eyes
-I can't say I'm in love with this trend(mostly because it looks awful on me), but it can look absolutely gorgeous, especially on blue eyes. 
 









Cream Blush
-Okay, so I know this is kind of stupid...but cream blush is SO hot right now. Especially with the release of MAC Cremeblend Blush as part of their permanent line(by the way they are AMAZING. I've had So Sweet, So Easy from Lilyland for awhile now). I suggest putting them under your foundation so the color stays all day and looks natural.





Out
Natural Face
-Well, this is a hard one. I have to say, barely there makeup is always in style but this season it seems like there's no room for that due to all of these amazing colors. 

Tanning
-Being golden and sunkissed is gorgeous. Being orange and splotchy is not! I am not against tanning but take care of your skin, girls! Opt for creams and sprays instead of laying out for multiple hours or laying in a tanning bed. I'll admit, it is tempting(being a fair-skinned girl myself) to want to be bronzed but it's not worth it! You can get that glow in so many other ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment