Monday, March 21, 2011

Key

I wanted to have a key for the different type of posts I do, just as a quick reference.

-In's and Out's: What's in and out for this season, month, or the time being. These are my opinions and I'm not an expert.
-Mascara Review Series: My ongoing series of mascara reviews.
-Review/Overview: An in-depth review and/or overview of a product or certain group of products.
-Current Obsession: A product or group of products that I am currently enjoying and want to share. It's usually a quick blurb and pictures.
-Crap Product: I will be posting monthly crap product reviews, however, sometimes these are videos on my channel.
-Rediscovered: A product I have not used in awhile, but recently took out to see if it was worth giving another chance.

--There will be more added as I keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment