Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Tutorial?

I think I am going to do a great new tutorial soon! I think it's perfect for Valentines if you want a subtle, sexy look...but I also think it's great for this transition phase of deep, dark winter into beautiful springtime. Plus it's inspired by an amazingly beautiful singer Keri Hilson. I based my look primarily off the look from her 'Pretty Girl Rock' music video. I am going to post a picture, but first, I'd like to mention the photo I post of hers is not my image, I am just posting a screencap.
Obviously, our looks are going to be different. We have different hair color, skin tone/color, and eye color. But my whole look is inspired by this one. She is flawless!

Also the way I get my lips to be similar to the color she is wearing is a nice little tip, I think.


I hope you watch this tutorial coming soon! For now, check my YouTube here for other videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment