Friday, February 25, 2011

Face of the Day? 2/24/2011

I don't have any pictures of this Face of the Day because my camera died and I had to wipe off my make up before the stupid battery charged, but I do have a video! My newest video on my YouTube channel "Orange Red Lip Tutorial" is exactly the FOTD I'm talking about!

Face:
MUFE Mat Velvet + Foundation mixed with Neutrogena 30 SPF Dry Touch Sunblock
MAC MSF Natural as a setting powder
Amazing Cosmetics Concealer
CoverGirl and Olay undereye concealer
MAC Frankly Scarlet blush with MAC By Candlelight MSF over it

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Grand Entrance on lids
WNW Dark green color from Comfort Zone palette in crease
UD Naked blended with the dark green
WNW Brulee as a highlight
WNW Darkest brown from Comfort Zone palette as eyeliner
Milani Distinct Lash mascara
Some random ELF mascara

Lips:
You'll have to watch my video!


I apologize for not having pictures...or even screen caps. But there's a perfectly great video of it. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment