Monday, February 28, 2011

Academy Awards-Favorites

I decided I'm going to pick out some of my favorites and least favorites from the 2011 Academy Awards. My choices are my own opinions and you may or may not agree with them, and that's ok!
Sorry it's formatted so weird! My apologies. 


My favorites:





Anne Hathaway
WOW. Probably my favorite overall. She's my style icon(although I never dress up) and she always looks stunning.



Reese Witherspoon
I'm loving the sexy '60s vibe. It reminds me of Walk the Line and suits her so well.





Jennifer Lawrence
Her dress is my favorite color, first and foremost(so of course she was going to be a favorite) but I love the simplicity of her whole look. Her body looks amazing.






Mila Kunis
She just looks so gorgeous, sexy but ethereal. And the lilac color looks great with her dark hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment