Thursday, February 24, 2011

Some Good Sales!

So this is going to be more of a 'haul' type of post which I am usually not interested in, but I figured I've tried almost everything and I'll do a small review with the items.



First I'll start with the things that weren't such great sales. MAC Dainty Mineralize Blush. I have no idea how much this is(although I could just look on the MAC website) because I got it probably three weeks ago. It's a beautiful color, for almost any skin tone. I really can't give a great review because I have only used it a handful of times and to me, it gives either too much or too little pigmentation and no nice sheen. In the picture, you'll notice the absurd amount of fallout.


Next is my Philosophy Purity Cleanser. And to be honest, I'm not sure what to say about this either. It was $10 for the tiny bottle, and it does nothing for my skin. It doesn't even feel super clean afterward....just kind of like I washed my face a few hours ago. I know I'm not in the majority on this but if you have acne or skin problems this doesn't seem like a great cleanser.

Onto the steals of the moment! First is the coveted wet N wild Comfort Zone 8 pan palette. I have been searching for this since I first heard about it, even before I saw it! It is gorgeous! I'm sure you've heard about it numerous times before, but it really is intensely pigmented and the colors are gorgeous, almost too pigmented. Can you believe that?! AND on top of all that...it's cheaper at Wal Mart. It was $4.99 at drugstores but around $4.60(not a big difference, I know) at Wal Mart. My personal favorite color is the lightest, shimmering cream in the top left corner.


I'm not much of a nail polish lover, mostly because I bite my nails and never have the time to paint them, but Revlon Minted is beautiful. Weirdly enough, it's more of a "Tiffany blue" color on me then China Glaze For Audrey. It has a creamy consistancy and wears pretty nicely. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it on my fingers, but I can assure you it's amazing!

The last thing, which I did not picture due to laziness, is the Alcohol Free Stridex Sensitive Pads with Aloe. It has .5% salicylic acid acne medication and, of course, it happens to be alcohol free. To me, that's the selling point. I no longer can take using these 'acne pads' as I call them, with alcohol. They burn and irritate my skin and honestly, feel gross. These are completely different. These moisturize and feel nice and soothing. I'd recommend these to anyone, especially since they're only about $3.50.



I hope you enjoyed this post! Any questions, requests, etc. please email me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment