Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm BACK!

Ok so after a long hiatus, I am back!

I really didn't miss not writing my blog. Is that bad? Yeah probably....
But it's nice to have somewhere that I can swatch/talk about/etc beauty related items, and whatever I want really, without having to get all dolled up, like I do for a video.
Plus I have been in such a video making mood lately, which I think adds to not wanting to write in my blog, since I have to put the time and effort into doing videos and editing.


So what will be to come? Well, I purchased a few ELF products, which I may review on here. Or not. I am not sure. And you know what? ELF didn't ship me half of the things I ordered, and instead just credited my account. Great inventory management.
What else, what else.....


I think I'm going to do a post on my cheek piercings. I did a video, however, people didn't seem to enjoy it for some reason. Maybe because I was blatantly honest? Not sure.
I also believe I have some lip swatches to do. Probably more NYX, but maybe some other fun colors.



=] Expect more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment